Remote Senior Claim Specialist - General Liability
Company: CRC Insurance Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.Need Help?
(https://www.brainshark.com/bbandt/careers-site-faq)If you have a
disability and need assistance with the application, you can
request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility
requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).Regular or
Temporary:RegularLanguage Fluency: English (Required)Work Shift:1st
shift (United States of America)Please review the following job
description:This is a role focused on technical claim handling of
moderate to complex general liability claims, both litigated and
non-litigated. This role requires an individual to be accountable
for the handling and disposition of claims including investigation,
coverage determination, reserving, negotiation and settlement or
trial strategies. This position will require servicing both
internal and external business partners.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIESFollowing is a summary of the essential functions
for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor,
which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from
time to time.
- Position reports directly to AVP of GL Claims
- Responsible for managing and evaluating general liability
claims affecting primary and excess policies in a fast-paced
E&S Claim environment
- Independently evaluating information on coverage, liability,
and damages to determine the extent of exposure to the insured and
all financial partners
- Litigation Management - developing and executing litigation
plans; managing lawsuits and legal budgets through resolution.
- Handling claims from first notice of loss through ultimate
resolution either through direct negotiations or trial; working
with and advising internal and external financial partners.
- Providing outstanding customer service and fostering positive
working relationships with insureds, brokers and underwriters in
the handling and adjudication of all claims.
- Analyzing matters for coverage and drafting coverage letters as
appropriate while simultaneously communicating coverage positions
- Analyze and execute risk transfer opportunities
- Draft reports, setting reserves within authority, and making
claim recommendations concerning reserve
changes.QUALIFICATIONSRequired Qualifications:The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Casualty claims experience at a carrier, TPA or I/A level
- 10+ years experience in the Construction and E&S Claim
Environment with a high degree of specialized and technical
competence in interpreting general liability policies and exposures
for both property damage and bodily injury claims.
- College degree required.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and negotiation skills;
and an ability to deal with customers and business partners in a
- Strong technical expertise interpreting insurance contracts. In
depth knowledge of claim handling procedures and claim best
- Strong background and demonstrated ability in dealing with
significant coverage matters
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to thrive in a remote team environment
- Multi-State Resident and Non-Resident adjuster licensing is
requiredCompensation will be commensurate with experience. This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusiveThe annual base
salary for this position is $109,900CRC supports a diverse
workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender,
color, religion, citizenship or national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other
classification protected by law. CRC is a Drug Free Workplace.EEO
is the Law
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Group is one of the largest wholesale and specialty insurance
product distributors in the United States, providing data-driven
insurance solutions for property and casualty, executive and
professional, group and individual, and other specialty insurance
programs. Learn more at www.crcgroup.com .
Keywords: CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Savannah , Remote Senior Claim Specialist - General Liability, Other , Bluffton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!