Wedding Coordinator - Montage Palmetto Bluff
Company: Montage International
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different,
something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our
vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the
important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this
resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your
We welcome applicants with disabilities and provide reasonable
accommodations as needed to our applicants. Please discuss with our
hiring managers during our selection processes.
Wedding Coordinator - Montage Palmetto Bluff
The Wedding Coordinator is an essential member of the Catering and
Conference Services team. This role aids the Wedding Managers by
completing administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
Montage Palmetto Bluff is seeking a Coordinator to provide support
to the Wedding team with skill and professionalism. This role will
include a wide variety of administrative & operations
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Performing clerical duties such as typing correspondence,
running reports, filing, and answering phones
- Assisting the Wedding Managers with creating BEOs, resumes, and
- Occasionally directly managing small events or day of events as
directed by department managers
- Maintaining various virtual filing systems, including vendor
information for each event
- Maintaining working relationships with internal colleagues to
prepare and assist in execution of weddings
- Participating in wedding Pre-Planning, Pre-Event Meetings,
Post-Event Meetings and providing feedback when necessary
- Answering questions and concerns, following through with a
resolution or referring to the appropriate manager
- Participating in hosting client site visits and tastings
- Attending and assisting with execution of event day activities
such as checking on vendors, ceremony coordination, executing run
of show and providing additional assistance to clients and
- Assisting managers in scheduling appointments and meetings
- Coordinating amenities for wedding clients from pre planning
visits to wedding evening gifts
- Assisting with dining and activity reservations as directed by
- Assuring all incoming and outgoing correspondence is properly
typed, received, mailed, and/or filed as required
- Reviewing all banquet checks for accuracy, reconciling in
Salesforce, and ensuring client bills are accurate.
- Maintaining a professional working environment and performing
miscellaneous tasks upon request of the Manager
- Assisting in bringing overall event vision and appearance to
- Maintaining confidentiality and security of specified hotel
information, correspondence, reports, and files
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry,
employees will be required to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs of the resort; will include morning, evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Operating knowledge of hotels software preferred (Salesforce,
Social Tables, Opera, Alice, Open Table)
- Knowledge of hotel catering operations preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have proficient skills with Microsoft Office products;
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of the local area is helpful
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, Bachelor's
- Two (2) plus years' experience in a Luxury Resort or Hotel,
ideally in banquet/catering operations or catering & conference
services or related sales departments.
Position requires exerting well-paced mobility as well as the
ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks.
Must be able to lift up to 15-40 lbs. on a regular and continuing
basis. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing,
sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We
maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance
Keywords: Montage International, Savannah , Wedding Coordinator - Montage Palmetto Bluff, Other , Bluffton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!