Senior Account Executive
Company: Clearwave Fiber LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Clearwave Fiber prioritizes and serves our customers, communities,
and fellow associates. We are here to build something great and
fulfill our purpose of empowering people and communities to connect
and thrive. We are looking for our Senior Account Executive to take
ownership, embrace the challenge to find a way to make things
easier, while delivering a consistently great customer experience!
We are looking for an experienced telecom Senior Account Executive
to be responsible for proactively reaching out to Clearwave Fiber
commercial prospective customers, seeking to generate new sales
revenue through prospecting throughout the Clearwave Fiber service
territories within our existing and expanding footprint. In
addition, the role will require management of large customer sales
made by the Senior Account Executive. ***Successful candidate must
reside in the Savannah area. Responsibilities:
- Proactively prospects into the existing and expanding service
- Manages large existing customers sold by the Senior Account
Executive, selling new products and services, and upgrading
existing services to drive higher existing revenues per
- Documents all sales activity in CRM, including activities,
opportunities, service requests, and any other modules where CRM is
the system of record. Manages quoting process as directed. Submits
work requests and collaborates with the Sales Manager to ensure
these are advancing as appropriate.
- Required to meet and/ or present to customers as directed by
Local Market Executive.
- Meets or exceeds daily sales objectives preset by management
for phone activity and the number of contacts made.
- Meets or exceeds daily, monthly, and annual revenue objectives
preset by management.
- Effectively uses market information and other sales aids to
support recommendations and answer customer questions.
- Establishes with the customer a clear understanding of the
terms and conditions of the sale.
- Submits sales orders, copy, reports, and queries promptly,
accurately and legibly. Maintains workflow in accordance with
- Engages in special assignments such as attending and
participating in sales meetings, training, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4 years sales experience in telecom a must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees,
- Basic computer skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work weekends and extended hours as needed.
- Ability to use own a personal vehicle for company use. About us
Clearwave Fiber, a 100% Fiber Optic Internet provider offering
business, enterprise, and residential communications services, is
expanding its network to reach new communities across the Midwest
and Southeast regions. This new venture was formed from Hargray
Fiber and Clearwave Communications. Clearwave Fiber has the
financial backing of Cable One, GTCR, Stephens Capital, and The
Pritzker Organization. Our Team of more than 400 colleagues is
committed to delivering the most advanced technology and customer
service. If you enjoy technology and are passionate about working
with a new venture with strong investment partners, we'd like to
invite you to consider joining us in this endeavor. EOE/Disability
Keywords: Clearwave Fiber LLC, Savannah , Senior Account Executive, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!