Xfinity Retail Sales Consultant (Hinesville)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast. Job Summary Responsible
for assisting and consulting with customers on our products and
services by utilizing knowledge, skills and technology to achieve a
world class sales and service experience Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and
impact on team. Job Description Up To $1,500 Sign-On Bonus! Core
Responsibilities * Passionately represents products and services by
sharing and demonstrating product and sales know-how with
customers. Provides product demonstrations to educate customers on
full product capabilities to maximize their experience.
* Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate
* Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
* Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures
customers fully understand how to use and manage all company
products/services and gains their consent.
* Performs operational and administrative tasks.
* Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
* Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism
with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and
* Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
* Completes training requirements and actively engage in team
huddles and learning.
* Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings,
weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed.
May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base
store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
* Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Employees at all
levels are expected to: * Understand our Operating Principles; make
them the guidelines for how you do your job.
* Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
* Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
* Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
* Drive results and growth.
* Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
communities. Disclaimer: * This information has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications. Comcast is an
EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer. Comcast is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
applicable law. Education High School Diploma / GED Certifications
(if applicable) Relevant Work Experience 2-5 Years Salary: Base
Pay: $15.00 Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted
Commission): $22.69 Our sales compensation programs offer the
potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those
who overachieve their sales targets. Base pay is one part of the
Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize
employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a
Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most
non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast
provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should
connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and
should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we
provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools,
that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help
support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big
milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Savannah , Xfinity Retail Sales Consultant (Hinesville), Other , Hinesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!