Front Desk Clerk
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Front Desk Clerk - $13.25 hourly Our client in (city, state) is
looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team What's
in it for you?
- $13.25 hourly
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
- check guests in and out of the hotelWhat will you be doing?
- front desk clerk is responsible for taking care of guests while
they stay at a hotel. They are responsible for ensuring guests have
everything that they need from towels to food. A few of the main
duties of a front desk clerk are taking any reservations, answering
any guest questions, recommending local attractions to guests, and
answering any phone calls. They also have to check guests in and
out of the hotel. Some of the jobs titles that a front desk clerk
could grow into are hotel manager and general manager.What do you
- Positive, can-do attitude
- High School diploma
- Experience is a plus!Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
- Voted best places to work by Glassdoor 2021 Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch
within 24 hours. Share this job with friends and family and earn
dollars with every successful hire. ManpowerGroup recognizes the
importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment.
We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive
environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services.
At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and
will work with you to meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Savannah , Front Desk Clerk, Other , Brunswick, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...