Senior Customer Experience Partner
Company: Maersk (a.k.a A P Moller)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Senior Customer Experience Partner is responsible for delivering industry leading customer experience, assisting the setup of operations structure, and monitoring the day-to-day operations of the SCM customer experience and execution.
As a Maersk employee, should live our values and follow company cultural behaviors to be seen as a value adding resource and support our long-term vision of integrator.
As an external party to the CUSTOMER, it's expected that you also follow our customers value and policies. You always represent Maersk.
Responsibilities for the position
* Understand the supply chain SCM account's business requirements and the end-to-end program which Maersk has committed, then execute according to defined IOPs, SOPs and KPIs
* Builds and maintains long term relationship with customer, and internal operational and customer service network.
* Proactively identify program exceptions, then troubleshoot and solve according to broad guidelines provided by the Program Manager, KCM or Customer Experience Manager where applicable.
* Collaborate and lead the Global Service Centre (GSC) staff assigned to the key account.
* Maintain IOPs, SOPs and KPIs in accordance with business changes
* Analyze gaps between operational service levels and data output and make recommendations to address identified gaps.
* Support PM in KPIs and other program initiatives to internal Maersk stakeholders and work in conjunction with Program Manager who is responsible in presenting to the customer
* Assist and coordinate new tactical and operational project initiated by the client and/or Maersk
* Act as a bridge between origin team and the client to improve the understanding and facilitate the communication, i.e. assist client to understand origin operations and vice versa assist origins to understand client's requirement, expectation and business model
* Investigate EDI failure and analyze inputs to determine where/why error occurred. Coordinate with key systems/origin personnel to drive change where needed and improve EDI performance
* Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, adherence to company procedures and policies.
* Performs other position related duties as specified by management. Can't take task from customer without Maersk review and approval. This to preserve good order.
Notes on the inhouse role:
As an external party to the CUSTOMER, employee should follow-up Maersk and CUSTOMER policies. The Inhouse must following this basic housekeeping rules:
* Shall not receive or review in person shipment delivery.
* Shall not enter production facility, to review any production failure or lack of inventory. * Not including visits to understand the operational flow.
* Shall not go to the port, terminal, rail, etc to review any problem with the cargo
* For any business travel, this must be requested to Manager for approval.
* Agreement will be made with customer for expected dates onsite. * Expect to be there 2-3 days subject to customer agreement.
* Working schedule to be agreed with customer, but usually 8-5 pm. No weekends and this role is not a 24/7 operations.
Technical Skills & Key Competencies
* Maersk systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Customer and people oriented
* MS Office tools, data analytics and reporting
* Team player with proven ability to work under pressure and independently with little supervision
* Visible driving force of Maersk Values and winning behaviors
* A strong execution minded individual with financial technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus including analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of logistics market
* Focus on delivering high quality work
* Excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
* Able to manage ambiguity
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree, Diploma or equivalent with 2 to 4 years of functional experience in transportation or international logistics, international business required
* 3-5 years of SCM or similar industry experience
* Solid SCM / Shipping operations background
* International Logistics experience preferred
Notice to applicants applying to positions in the United States
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Maersk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities who are applying for positions in the U.S. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Maersk in the U.S. and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, or if you need a reasonable accommodation to perform a job, please contact the applicable Human Resources Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis pursuant to an interactive dialogue between the applicant and the Company.
Pay Transparency Notice:
Keywords: Maersk (a.k.a A P Moller), Savannah , Senior Customer Experience Partner, Other , Savannah, Georgia
here to apply!