Tech Data Assoc I
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
PDS is seeking an -Technical Data Associate I for an open
position in Savannah, GA.Position Purpose:
- Under close supervision, generates basic reports and documents
and supports the control and release of technical data.
- Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to,
gathering, organizing, generating, processing and supporting data
and information. -Principal Duties and Responsibilities:Essential
- Assists in the creation of data packages/reports and reviews
data for legibility, accuracy and completeness to proper format and
- Utilizing an understanding of technical data, makes
recommendations to ensure documentation/reports are prepared in
accordance with approved procedures.
- -Under direction, exercises creativity and initiative to remove
system/process roadblocks to ensure completion of activities within
established schedules. -
- Works with internal and external customers to identify,
research and resolve data integrity issues. -
- Performs a wide range of administrative support duties as
required, including preparation and distribution of technical data.
- -When required, participates on work teams to achieve
department goals and improve processes. -
- Maintains a current and up-to-date knowledge of technical
developments within the given function/discipline.
- Performs other duties as assigned. - Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level position.
- Experience working in an office administrative support function
- Proficient with office software packages (Word, Excel,
- Experience with project planning software preferred.Unique
- Review of supplier parts documentation and certification
- Determine completeness of documentation based on specific
criteria and organize paperwork for long term data retention.
- Ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, ability
to review and make a pass/fail determination.Other Requirements:
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, work
is performed in an office environment mostly in a sitting position
with infrequent lifting of 10-15 pounds
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and analytical skills to be able to solve
process/system problems under general directionPDS Tech, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Savannah , Tech Data Assoc I, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...