Aircraft Component Repair Tech
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Aircraft Component Repair TechnicianRequirements
- 3+ years aerospace/aviation experience or working as an auto
- Gulfstream experience preferred but not required
- A&P License preferred
- No PPE or Medical monitoring requiredDescription:
- In a team oriented work environment, must have demonstrated the
ability to be proficient in all aircraft systems in the
installation of parts and components, lines, cables, etc. in area
assigned using required tools and appropriate prints,
specifications, and operational requirements to complete work
assigned through final inspection, and assure conformance to
- Train other team members in methods and procedures. May serve
as technical advisor to Team Coordinator and Department
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the most complex structure or aircraft installations,
repairs, rework or tests, requiring familiarity with all functions
of components and systems to be installed; ensure all
parts/assembly meet requirements
- By using proper documentation and control, manage all parts and
disposition of parts in assigned work station.
- Assist Team Coordinator in developing and implementing process
improvements and cycle time reductions.
- Coordinate work with other departments to ensure smooth
- Responsible for quality and efficiency of own installations;
make repairs per discrepant material tags, material review request;
perform necessary work to ensure installations meet
- Use a variety of tools and equipment to successfully complete
- Troubleshoot mechanical and structural problems.8. Update and
sign required logs and records as required.
- May be required to plan and organize workloads and resource
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD
and 5S programs and comply with all safety regulations.
- Demonstrate Gulfstream Manufacturing competencies in the
employee effectiveness review. About Aerotek: We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Savannah , Aircraft Component Repair Tech, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...