RS Airworthiness Inspector
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
PDS is seeking a RS Airworthiness Inspector--for an open
position in Savannah, GAPosition Purpose:
- The Airworthiness Inspector physically inspects aircraft,
aircraft components, and reviews paperwork to ensure that
workmanship meets acceptable standards of quality, and that
customer aircraft are returned to service in an airworthy condition
with all required. documentation properly completed and
filed.Principal Duties and Responsibilities:--
- Responsible for all Quality Control inspections on
aircraft/components in the Repair Station.
- Completes inspections of aircraft, engine, and component
repairs and alterations to ensure conformity to FAA
- Coordinates mechanical, electrical and inspection requirements
on the aircraft during maintenance or outfitting.
- Keeps accurate, neat and legible records of the work performed
- Coordinates throughout assigned jobs with RTS to ensure
accurate aircraft records are produced in a timely manner.
- Conducts audits of maintenance documentation for accuracy and
completion on all aircraft prior to approval for return to
- Ensures aircraft/components are airworthy prior to any flight
- Mentors technicians on effective documentation.Additional
- Communicates with management as required. to identify work
assignments and delivery schedules.
- Continually monitors repair station compliance with FAR Part
145 and the FAA accepted site Repair Station and Quality Control
- Completes FAA required. conformity inspections and complies
certification data for presentation to the FAA for approval.
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing,
may include flight tests on aircraft as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Airframe and Powerplant License required.
- 4 years aircraft experience on large/mid-size aircraft.
- Proficient in the utilization of Federal Aviation Regulations,
FAA forms and documents.
- Proficient in blueprint reading and interpretation, shop
mathematics and QC Procedures.Unique Skills:
- Structural/sheetmetal and/or Avionics install exerience is a
- The candidate must be willing to work overtime
- Must have a strong understanding of blueprints.Other
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to
- Strong computer skills. .
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted
areas and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
language.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Savannah , RS Airworthiness Inspector, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...