ERP Solution Specialist Sr
Posted on: May 28, 2023
ERP Solution Specialist Sr in GAC Savannah
Some or all of the following skills:
- SAP PP Production Planing module expertise required
- SAP PS Project Systems module expertise desirable
- MES integration direct experience and skills
- Engineering change with Parameter effectivity desirable
- PP Manufacturing data, BOMs, routings, work centers, CEWB
- Conversions from ECC to S/4 desirable
- PP module components including MRP, Planned independent
requirements, Capacity planning, Production order processing.
- EWM integration skills desirable
- PS module WBS, networks, network activity, BOM-PS
- Extensive experience with PP integration with other process
modules, including Project System (PS), Controlling (CO), Sales and
Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM).
- Good understanding on PP tables, fields and BAPIs
- Able to write Design documents independently
- Knowledge in Fiori Apps, Fiori Launchpad, Fiori Launchpad
Designer configuration & feature, Fiori application types, CDS
views and enhancements
- Experience in ABAP and debugging is an advantage Roles and
- SAP PP/PS/MES analyst will be responsible for designing,
building, deploying & maintaining the manufacturing solution and
should lead the analysis and design in the SAP PP/PS/MES area and
will be part of core ERP Technology team.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Configuration of PP, PS-Logistics, DMS.
- Conducting workshops with business team
- Provide solutions including how to leverage standard SAP
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system
- Create Functional Specifications, perform unit testing,
integration testing and work with Technical team in building the
- Thought leadership and keeping abreast of SAP roadmap and
future functionality Hybrid Work Schedule
- We offer a hybrid schedule mix of work from home, work from
- Additionally we offer a 9 hour working day, with every other
Friday being a day off (5x9 and 4x9 + 1 day off)
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Information Technology,
Engineering required or equivalent combination of education and
experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential
functions of the job. 12 years of experience as an IT professional
with broad experience across multiple IT disciplines which includes
six (6) years specific ERP development / deployment experience or
Master's Degree may be used to offset one (1) year of experience;
PhD may offset two (2) years of experience.
This is functional and technical role within the Gulfstream
Business Technology organization for the ERP team. Responsible for
new projects and sustaining activities across all business units. A
significant focus is on ensuring the integrity of the global
template and identifying, scoping and delivering on continuous
improvement opportunities. This role works with the business to
identify solutions, create business cases, develop functional
requirements, and perform application configuration or works with
the development team to deliver new and enhanced business
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engages stakeholders and technology users in identifying,
analyzing, and documenting business requirements.
- Provide the solution leadership and staff mentorship for the
implementation team. Delivers solution capabilities (processes,
integration, data migration, and custom development) by leveraging
product knowledge and expertise.
- Creates plans according to schedules and assignments, and acts
independently to carry them out.
- Takes moderate to complex business requirements and models them
in ERP applications. Learns and applies expertise on details
concerning technical requirements.
- Delegates tasks and/or responsibilities to team members for
action according to their level of experience and assigned
- Demonstrated understanding of software development lifecycle
- Ensures applications processes are followed consistently and
are in compliance with applicable policies, procedures, standards,
- Experience in conducting testing including design and execution
of test cases.
- Performs work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining,
and upgrading ERP applications and processes. Responsible for tasks
related to the development and deployment of systems,
methodologies, standards and processes that result in the ability
to create and manage the ERP solution.
- Supports management in recruiting, hiring, and career
- Works with programming resources (in house and third party) to
ensure development work is completed to specifications.
- Assists with the development of work breakdown structures,
project plans, and skills required. to develop and implement
- Provide the technical solution leadership and staff mentorship
for the technical team.
- Coordindates and delivers solution capabilities (custom
development, integration, data migration) by leveraging product
knowledge and expertise.
- Serves as technical expert in one or more applications within a
Perform other duties as assigned.
A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be
conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires
and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.
Requisition Number: 185865
Category: Information Systems
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Employment Type: Full-time
Posting End Date: 05/15/2023
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this
position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream
Legal Information - Site Utilities - Contacts - Sitemap
Copyright - 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights
Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of
General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures,
markets, services and supports the world's most
technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Keywords: Gulfstream, Savannah , ERP Solution Specialist Sr, Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...