LOCAL CDL A HAZMAT TANKER HOME DAILY DRIVERS 1085 Weekly
Company: Velocity Rail Solutions, An A. Stucki Co.
Posted on: November 22, 2020
LOCAL HAZMAT TANKER HOME DAILY CDL-A DRIVERS! Locomotive Fueling -
Dedicated Trucks - $1085 weekly!
*Location: Savannah, GA*
Celebrating 108 Years in Business!
Please Apply Below or Call (866) 542-0068
We have an immediate opening for a Local-Home Daily-Class A CDL
driver with hazmat and tanker endorsements. A TWIC card is required
at our Savannah, GA location. The schedule is Saturday and Sunday
from 6am to 6pm and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night from 6pm
to 6am with every Thursday and Friday OFF! Pay is $1085/week
($56.4k Holiday Pay).
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- First and foremost, work safely at all times without incident.
You are empowered to STOP work at any time due to unsafe
- Follow step by step procedures when fueling
- Fully loaded and readily available, while on duty, to answer
customer dispatches and respond in a timely manner.
- Provides complete and accurate fuel accounting paperwork in the
prescribed manner within established timelines.
- Wears all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all
- Conducts pre and post shift vehicle and equipment
- Use worker protection when required and follows all customer
safety rules and regulations.
- Controls, contains and reports any spill or incident
(operational and/or safety related) immediately to
- Assists with light maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles and
- Assists with cleanliness and organization of company provided
office space, storage, etc.
- Ensure all training is current and kept up to date.
- Is a reliable, safe, and positive team member that demonstrates
their commitment with proper attendance, verbal or written
communication, and conduct.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager or Site
- Must have a Class A CDL with hazardous materials and tanker
- Must meet all refinery carding requirements and maintain
current refinery certifications at all times
- Must be able to clear all background checks required by the
company, customer and government.
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining all required
licenses and certifications at all times.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must know when to ask for help.
- Moderate computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal
- Should be willing to work a variety of shifts including
weekends and holidays. Shifts may rotate.
- 1-2 years of driving experience required
- Able to consistently bend, stoop, kneel and climb on and off
- May have to walk long distances on paved or unmaintained or
- Able to climb in and out of a truck cab multiple times per
shift, and climb a ladder or steps 10 or more times per
- Able to drive and work outside in adverse weather
- Willing to work with liquid non-hazardous & dry bulk
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently
Velocity Rail Solutions is an A.Stucki company working with the
Railroads for over 108 years. We are an essential business, since
we support the Railroads. We were fully operational during the
COVID-19 shut down period at over 70 locations throughout the
United States. Our drivers hours did not decline, despite some
freight volume reductions. Thanks to our high demand services, our
drivers were still paid for all "ON-DUTY" hours, 48 to 60 hours a
week. We can offer you stability that other companies cannot!
Velocity Rail Solutions drivers are paid to be fully loaded with
red dye diesel and to fuel trains on an "On-Call" basis by the
Railroad. On the Job training will be provided for qualified
individuals. The Railroad pays to have dedicated trucks and drivers
on duty 24/7/365 days a year. This includes Nights, Weekends, and
Holidays, so you can receive consistent pay checks. You are paid
for a full 12 hours to include breaks, lunches, and wait-time for
dispatches. That's right, you are paid for all On-Duty" hours,
regardless of what you are dispatched for!
Please Apply Below or Call (866) 542-0068
Keywords: Velocity Rail Solutions, An A. Stucki Co., Savannah , LOCAL CDL A HAZMAT TANKER HOME DAILY DRIVERS 1085 Weekly, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!