Company: Optim Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Optim Health System is seeking a full time Maintenance
Technician for our Savannah location.Job Requirement:
- Assists in maintaining HVAC controls and associated equipment
to maximize efficiency levels in all environmentally controlled
- Performs urgent, corrective, routine and requisitioned repairs
of minor problems with the electrical, mechanical and plumbing
systems as required. Notifies lead engineer if major repairs are
- Performs maintenance on equipment and systems as required.
- Performs maintenance duties to all physical structures of
facility and complies with all building safety codes. This is to
include facility equipment and associated controls.
- Assists in replacing, repairing and testing electrical
circuits, equipment, appliances and lighting systems as
- Maintains routine records of all inspections, maintenance and
repairs performed on any equipment or system.
- Performs manual duties as requested (i.e., moving supplies or
furniture, replacing light bulbs, removing trash or scrap
- Ability to do work on his/her own with only normal
- Possesses a working knowledge of fire alarm and signal
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of how to use and maintain plant
tools and equipment.
- Ability to paint and patch drywall.
- Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner to reflect
the highest integrity of the department. Optim Offers:
- Competitive Wages
- Competitive Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Personal, Sick and Vacation time
Keywords: Optim Healthcare, Savannah , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!