Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
NOW HIRING you would beresponsible for packing ammunition and
labeling the boxes for outgoing shipments to the end user. DUTIES
- Inspect to make sure orders match the ammunition being sent
- Ensure ammunition is packed properly to company standards
- Inspect packages to make sure there is no damage or loose
- Seal boxes and label them appropriately
- Performs other duties as assigned. SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work independently and to multitask.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must have good attention to detail
- May require overtime and weekends
- GED or High School diploma equivalent
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Attention to detail with ability to multitask.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Ability to work in warehouse without air conditioning.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear soft and loud noises and respond
- Ability to bend, twist, turn and reach.
- Ability to see objects closely and from a distance.
- Ability to be aware of changing work environment and operate
equipment in a safe manner. DRESS CODE
- Jean and T-Shirts
- Closed toed shoes.
- Required PPE/ eye wear Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh
G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Savannah , Production Packager, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!