Surgical Technician - Premier Surgery Center
Company: Optim Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Premier Surgery Center is seeking a full time Surgical
Technician for our Brunswick, GA location.Job Requirements:
- Performs scrubbing and second assisting functions (minimal
suctioning, tissue retractions, cutting of sutures and application
of dressing) during surgical intervention, under the direct
supervision of the physician.
- Assembles instruments, equipment, and supplies required for
surgical procedures according to Physician's preference Cards.
- Cleans, decontaminates, wraps, and sterilizes equipment and
- Cleans surgical suites after each case and performs terminal
cleaning of the surgical suites to ensure a safe patient
- Maintains supplies and restocks the Surgery Center.
- Maintains proficiency in knowledge of surgical instruments,
equipment, and A.O.R.N. standards of asepsis.
- Participates in the sponge, needle, and instruments count with
the circulating nurse as needed.
- Turns over cases as needed (mopping of floors, etc) to help
turn over time between cases.
- Performs routine cleaning of Autoclave, Steris and Sterrad and
maintains sterility log. Notifies Manager if repairs are
- Responsible for identifying and preserving specimens received
- Performs all other duties as assigned. Education:
- Completion of course for Surgical Technicians from an
- Certification as a surgical technologist preferred. Premier
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Keywords: Optim Healthcare, Savannah , Surgical Technician - Premier Surgery Center, Professions , Brunswick, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!