New up-to 25% rate increase - Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver - Dedicated route
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Benefit from predictable miles and home time as an Owner-Operator
Port Dray Truck Driver who hauls freight for a Schneider Dedicated
account. Owner-operators who haul loads for this account travel a
dedicated route from Savannah, GA to Robards, KY while getting home
multiple times per week and receiving speedy revenue for their
business via weekly settlements. Owner-operator Port Dray truck
driver - Dedicated route overview
- Top owner-operators are currently generating $300,000 in annual
- Hauling containers that are mostly drop-and-hook.
- $7,500 limited-time lease-on incentive. Qualifications
- Be a current owner-operator or truck driver with at least six
months of driving experience.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by
start of lease.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 or newer and can
pass DOT inspection. Additional advantages
- Compensation for time spent in onboarding.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program™ : Save thousands of dollars a
year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the
buying power of Schneider, and you'll lower business costs and
increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and
unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook
- Access to company facilities: Haul freight for an
industry-leader, while enjoying the amenities Schneider has to
offer. Lease your business on with Schneider to maximize your
business opportunities and revenue. Apply online below for more
information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.Job
Owner-OperatorSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI158428707
Keywords: Schneider, Savannah , New up-to 25% rate increase - Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver - Dedicated route, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!