Partner Development Consultant
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The role of Partner Development Consultant is to secure and grow
our business to business relationships with our highest-value
customers (Top 100 US Accounting Firms) and to create a positive,
long-term, and strategic relationship that will maximize the total
annual spend for all Intuit products and services. Focusing on
Cloud Technology, the Partner Development Consultant will work with
Partner Development Manager to educate Large Firm partners with the
goal of helping a firm on their journey to Advisory Services.
What you'll bring
- Team Player and works well in partnerships with
- Accounting industry experience a plus.
- Collaborative skills with ability to influence and work
- Ability to take a strategic approach and understand firm's
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- QuickBooks product knowledge and understanding a plus.
- Ability to present and close sales of Intuit products and
services to accounting firms and small businesses.
- Background in sales a plus.
- Salesforce understanding a plus.
Required Education and Experience:
- Two years of consultative sales/account liaison
- College degree preferred (work-related experience also
- Organized, self-starter, high achiever, team contributor.
- Strong Account Management/Account Liaison skills.
- Strong organizational skills, project management skills
How you will lead
- Serves as key day to day Sales contact for assigned
firms/accounts and responsible for developing relationships with
key customer contacts throughout the organization.
- Handles Sales related inquiries and supports the assigned firms
in purchasing and implementing Intuit solutions.
- Partners closely with the Partner Development Manager (PDM) to
present the Intuit QBO ecosystem benefits and works with firms to
secure and implement the solutions.
- Works closely with the PDM and Payroll Account Manager to
provide valuable industry insights to partner firms to support
their strategic growth strategies.
- Communicates and educates firms on the future direction of the
industry and technology.
- Partners closely with the PDM to provide great experiences for
assigned firms. The Partner Development Consultant ensures the PDM
is free of day to day sales activities so the PDM can spend their
time face to face with firms presenting Intuit strategic
- Acts as a liaison between firms and Intuit cross functional
groups (Care, Onboarding, Product, Marketing, etc.) for escalating
issues/ inquiries and ensuring
- Collects and documents key firm profile information, allowing
Intuit and Accountant Sales to better serve the firm and to provide
key industry insights and demographics
- Assists PDMs in setting critical appointments with key contacts
throughout the firm.
- Accomplishes work with firms via telephone, video conferencing
- Works directly with firms to sell additional products and
services to current customers and their clients and to ensure
firms' needs are met.
- Follows organizational policies and procedures and maintains
clear and direct line of communication within the organization to
meet customer requirements.
Keywords: Intuit, Savannah , Partner Development Consultant, Professions , Statesboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!