Revenue Cycle Analyst
Company: Optim Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Optim Health System is seeking a full time Revenue Cycle Analyst
for our Savannah, GA location.
- Supports Senior Leadership and the Senior Director of Revenue
Cycle with reporting, analysis and tracking of revenue cycle
- Responsible for monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
and identifying variances and the root cause of the variances.
- Uses analytical skills and ability to turn large datasets into
meaningful reports to determine trends, issues and proposed issue
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and other modeling tools.
- Ability to work as a team member and effectively develop
working relationships with multiple corporate departments and
surgical facility locations.
- Ability to analyze and provide results to various level of
management within and outside of the department
- Experience managing multiple projects with varying
- Experience working in denials management and contract data
- Review claims specialist's billing and follow-up performance,
cash posting staff and other roles for opportunities to make
improvements to the revenue cycle processes.
- Develop models for identifying and tracking underpayments and
- Review previous payments on claims for trends and resolution to
recover revenue from payors.
- Undertake projects to monitor and evaluate payor and vendor
performance issues on an ad hoc basis
- Assess business line performance by reviewing and tracking
adjustments to claims impacting revenue
- Monitor and report on payer processing issues related to
impacts upon revenue. Review updates from payers on claims handling
requirements and possible changes that would impact
- Acts as the liaison between the Revenue Cycle Department and
the business entities of the Optim Health Care. Provides response
to inquiries from CFOs and Directors related to month-end
- Performs all other duties as assigned.Optim Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Personal, Sick & Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Keywords: Optim Healthcare, Savannah , Revenue Cycle Analyst, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!