Floor Tech 2nd Shift
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- High Compensation
- Industry-leading benefits
- Excellent training
- Career growth programs and support
- Diverse teams
- Employee centric management
Position Summary Details
This position is in charge of towing and emptying trash and
cardboard carts as they fill through the shift.
- Operates Industrial Lift and/or Tugger to assist in loading or
moving materials for Yardage.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must learn to bale cardboard, run a trash compactor, and
operate a tow tractor in order to keep production running
- Uses computer, reads work order, or follows oral instructions
to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Loads materials and/or buggies into trailers and/or
- Installs strapping or chains to prevent shifting or damage
while in transit.
- Prints necessary labels and manifests.
- Transports buggies from work sites to designated area.
- Loads and unloads full or empty buggies.
- Uses the computer to keep a current list of available
- Some duties of this position may be janitorial in nature, such
as emptying trash cans, cleaning restrooms, and scrubbing
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA
badge and Customs Seal (if applicable), including ten-year work
history if available
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience
Keywords: ABM, Savannah , Floor Tech 2nd Shift, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!