New Construction Technician
Company: CPI Security
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As a New Construction Security Installation Technician, you will
often be the first point of contact between CPI and our customers.
In addition to providing quality installation services, you will
establish rapport with customers and use your expertise to identify
opportunities to add products and services to their security
system. Above all, you will ensure complete customer satisfaction
with both their new system and the installation process.
What's In It For You!
- Aggressive pay that includes hourly paid training, and 100%
uncapped commission after training is completed.
- PLUS career mobility. This is more than a job!
- Off every other weekend!
- Company fuel card, company equipment provided (i.e. iphone,
ipad)---BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR INCOME!
- Comprehensive and on-going paid training when you start. WE
INVEST IN YOU!
- Engaging and fun company culture that's made up of diverse
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners
with organizations that share our mission to save and improve
lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability
and life insurance options.
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match.
- Education assistance - we encourage & support our employees who
want to improve their skills and further their education for
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards, PLUS a Rolex watch at 10
years of service!
- Installing new construction residential security systems
accurately and efficiently
- Meeting or exceeding performance goals on a consistent
- Performing initial walkthrough of home to determine the optimal
system configuration, and to identify upselling opportunities
- Keeping the customer informed at all times of what the
installation process will entail, whether walls will need to be
drilled in order to run wiring, etc.
- Performing needs analysis with customers and designing a system
that meets those needs
- Connecting in-home system up to our central monitoring system,
activating system and performing customer demonstration
- Maintaining good administrative responsibility by submitting
billing and payroll paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring the highest level of safety and responsibility in
order to avoid injury, property damage or loss of unused
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Consulting with management on any issues or concerns
- Cleaning up work area thoroughly following installation
- Maintaining all company equipment, including truck, tools,
- Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor at all
- High School diploma or equivalent;
electronics/electrical/HVAC/technical training at trade school or
community college, a plus
- Good sales skills, particularly with strong upselling and
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Commitment to safety
- Ability to work effectively both on an individual basis and as
part of a team
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- High energy, fun and positive attitude
- Schedule flexibility and the ability to work weekend
- Thorough understanding of alarm systems (user interaction,
troubleshooting, etc.) a plus
- Cable installation, telecom, or low voltage environment
experience, a plus
Keywords: CPI Security, Savannah , New Construction Technician, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!