HVAC PM Technician (2nd Shift)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- High Compensation
- Industry-leading benefits
- Excellent training
- Career growth programs and support
- Diverse teams
- Employee centric management
Position Summary Details
This position is responsible for operating, maintaining, and
performing repairs on assigned HVAC and Refrigeration equipment and
controls, chilled water systems, boilers, and various other
mechanical, electrical and building systems in such manner as to
ensure optimal client relations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Installs, maintains and repairs ventilation and air
conditioning systems and equipment
- Install, repair and maintain a variety of equipment including:
refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units,
heat pumps, compressors, boilers, exhaust fans, economizers, and
- Inspects HVAC systems and their components and calibrates
temperature control related sensors, receivers and
- Troubleshoots, calibrate and adjust pilots, thermostats and
burners, transformers, controls, relays, heaters, elements,
switches and controls on electrical systems
- Use the tools of the trade (e.g. multimeter, refrigerant
gauges, charging charts, hand tools etc.)
- Identifies maintenance risks on equipment
- Diagnoses electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC
- Cleans, adjusts and repairs systems, and performs warranty
- Performs emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Keeps daily logs and records of all maintenance functions
- Learn the plant systems and operating procedures for the
physical plant to include: plant equipment and related machinery
electricity, pneumatic systems, and basic mechanical systems. Also
includes; air compressors, chillers, boilers, AHU's, oil water
separators, propane station, paint booths, and frequency drives.-
know that equipment to learn (small commercial unit/split
- Make designated operators' rounds, document equipment-operating
conditions and identify and report non-standard conditions
- Ensures compliance with appliance standards and with
Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Complies with service standards, work instructions and
- Assists with customers' queries
- Completes other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening and
- Must have 3-5 years of HVAC experience in a commercial
- Electrical, HVAC, or other plant mechanical
licenses/certifications are highly preferred but not required.
- EPA 608 Refrigeration License is a plus.
- Knowledge of standard practices of the HVAC trade.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes, ordinances and
regulations. Including health and safety regulations.
- Must be able to withstand heights, ascend or descend ladders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong
interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the above job
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach
with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl for long periods of time (over 8 hours on feet); talk or hear
and taste or smell. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. *Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust and focus.
Shift Hours: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
*Pay will include a shift differential.
Keywords: ABM, Savannah , HVAC PM Technician (2nd Shift), Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!