Company: Evanesce Packaging Solutions Inc.
Location: Early Branch
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWork for Us!Ready to join the new name in
sustainable packaging technology? Evanesce is set to disrupt the
single-use plastics industry with plant-based technologies made in
the USA and we know it takes a united team to have a global
movement come to reality. Innovation is our DNA and we work hard to
bring meaningful differences to our communities and the world. Join
the plant-based revolution, join Evanesce. Mission: We are a
technology company who is passionate about delivering
environmentally friendly solutions that are affordable.Vision: To
be the global leader in new and innovative technology creating a
truly circular economy.Purpose: To inspire change that contributes
to a healthier planet.Job Summary:The Production Supervisor will
oversee and manage production shift employees and ensure compliance
with safety, quality, and quantity standards.
- Train and manage production employees on the assigned
- Oversee the daily workflow and assignments of the production
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Oversee production operations on assigned shift.
- Prepare work schedules to ensure efficient operations.
- Maintain knowledge of processes and equipment.
- Ensure that products are identified, weighed, and warehoused
- Troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Notify maintenance department of equipment problems.
- Ensure that employees comply with applicable safety
regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure paperwork is completed and signed correctly.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Required
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Over 2 years of related experience required.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn
production operations and machinery.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to
complete reports and logs.Powered by JazzHRagCfytfsKn
Keywords: Evanesce Packaging Solutions Inc., Savannah , Production Supervisor, Professions , Early Branch, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!