Forklift Operator - 1st Shift
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring immediately Forklift Operators in
Call or Text "Rincon" to Latoya at
252 668 1318 for more information
Forklift Operators are responsible to inbound, allocate, pick,
check and load pre-packaged and palletized product throughout
distribution center receiving and shipping process.
About the position:
- Consistent pay: $19.16 per hour
- 8am-430pm (Monday thru Friday)
- Minimum 1 year of Forklift experience, preferred
- Previous Warehouse experience, preferred
- Other requirements: Must be able to pass a criminal background
check and drug test.
Ryder values our Employees and their Referrals.
Receive a $1,500 Referral Bonus for every referral who starts.
- Stability, paid training and growth opportunities
- Safe equipment, supportive managers and respect for our
- Comprehensive benefit package - Medical, Prescription, Dental,
Vision, 401k & Stock Purchase Plan. Benefits start 30 days after
- PTO accrual starts on day one
- Employee Discounts that save you money on Tools, Cars, Hotels,
Electronics/Appliances, Cell Phones, Travel, and much more
- Forbes' 2021 list of the "America's Best Employers for
Diversity" and "America's Best Employers for Veterans"
The purpose of this position is to accurately transfer product,
both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse
locations, load/unload trailers, move product throughout the
facility with powered industrial equipment and perform inventory
counts as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of two years of related warehouse and powered
industrial lift experience required
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond
to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of
safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to input data into computer system
- Work overtime as assigned
- Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions
adversely affect the customer
- Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing
process and take appropriate action when discovered.
- Pull orders accurately as assigned
- Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number
of pallets picked as well as stage location
- Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining
product accountability throughout the logistical process
- Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and
Security policies and procedures
- May be required to train others in various warehouse functions,
including the safe operation of various powered industrial lift
equipmen, perform housekeeping duties and other duties as
- Operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Keywords: Ryder, Savannah , Forklift Operator - 1st Shift, Professions , Rincon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!