Company: Bilfinger Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Summary:The Maintenance Site Manager provides leadership and
oversight for the Bilfinger Maintenance Employees at their assigned
site. This role is responsible for the safe and cost-effective
execution of maintenance work in -assigned areas -and assures
effective utilization of the Bilfinger Maintenance manpower,
resources, tools -and equipment. -Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the safety and health of all assigned employees by
assuring compliance with Bilfinger Safety Programs and
- Perform safety observations and ensure correction of hazardous
- Ensures adherence to the contract.
- Develop and maintain the trust of customer
- Develops and maintains the site strategic plan.
- Managers the P/L for the assigned site and reports out during
the monthly financial reviews.
- Supervise and review the work of Bilfinger staff responsible
- Perform workforce planning and scheduling to support
maintenance work schedule and review needs with appropriate
- Ensure work is compliant with all applicable quality
- Participate in weekly schedule reviews prior to the
finalization of the upcoming weeks schedule.
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well
as policies and procedures.
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing
standards, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in the implementation of approved policies and
- Monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established
policies and procedures.
- Train or coordinate training in facility maintenance and safety
methods, procedures, and techniques (includes progression
development for technicians. -Basic Qualifications:
- Candidate should have 5+ years direct experience in a
maintenance supervisory role and 10+ years in an industrial
- Must have experience with SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access,
- Experience in planning jobs in SAP is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Must have good communication skills and time management
Keywords: Bilfinger Inc., Savannah , Site Manager, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!