Customer Support Distribution & Logistic Specialis
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job searching is a lot better with someone in your corner. Kelly
- Professional & Industrial is seeking a Customer Support
Distribution & Logistics Specialist I? to work at an Industry
Leading Aircraft Manufacturer in Savannah, GA. Sound like something
you're interested in. We'll be here every step of the way to help
you through the process because we think job searching needs an
upgrade and a sidekick.Why you should apply to be a Customer
Support Distribution & Logistics Specialist I?:
- Pay Rate of $18.37 an hour
- Entry level position, jump start your career!
- Long term opportunity with a reputable well-known company!
- Weekly Electronic Payroll Options
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks and benefits - Kelly ACA
health care plan, voluntary benefit plans*, 401K options, education
assistance, partnership discounts and more! This job might be an
outstanding fit if you have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Ability to pass DOT medical exam.
- Ability to obtain certification to operate forklift and other
material handling equipment.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal
computer, telephone, fax & copier.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends. Shifts are
subject to change at short notice. What's a typical day as a
Customer Support Distribution & Logistics Specialist I? You'll
be:Developing an understanding of the quality practices required to
perform the material handling, transport and picking of orders to
support AOG requirements and other needs in Company markets. Under
moderate supervision, demonstrate an ability to operate in a
high-paced, productive environment to support all internal customer
requirements in a timely, professional manner.
- Process pick tickets/ orders by pulling and issuing parts to
support service center, spare parts sales, back shops, ASC and
distribution allocation. Ensure correct regulatory documentation
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of inventory management
systems (such as Corridor or SAP) to process all relevant
transactions associated to material handling and distribution.
- Demonstrate brand protection awareness by adhering to Material
- Handle and transport Dangerous Goods in accordance with
- Elevate any discrepancies to appropriate party as needed with
clear communication on steps taken and needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment and assist in
facility management and general housekeeping. What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and
experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this
position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means
all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding
your opportunities even more.Helping you discover what's next in
your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to
be a Customer Support Distribution & Logistics Specialist I
Keywords: Kelly Services, Savannah , Customer Support Distribution & Logistic Specialis, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!