Manage the Fulfillment Center team of Operations Managers,
Operations Supervisors and Team Leaders who train, motivate, coach
approximately 60 associates to drive performance in all departments
such as inventory, inbound, order processing, picking, packing,
forklift drivers, outbound shipping, and safety.
Partner with the Human Resources and Recruiting teams to recruit,
on-board, train and develop associates. Evaluate employee turnover
and work together to build solutions.
Communicate goals in a timely manner to ensure all employees at the
fulfillment center clearly understand objectives to execute. Ensure
associates receive appropriate feedback on performance.
Drive operational goals for productivity, safety, quality, and
costs. Seek continuous improvement while growing and expanding
capabilities within the facility.
Accountable for fulfillment center P&L reports.
Work collaboratively with the other Fulfillment Center Mgrs,
Merchandising, Technology, Operations Strategy, Finance and Human
Resources teams. We strive for strong relationships with our
internal partners to drive success together as a team.
Champion a "customer-first" attitude with reinforcement, rewards,
and employee engagement practices.
Lead labor planning based on forecast and current staffing
Celebrate successes and acknowledge failures with specific
solutions for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations management, or
logistics and supply chain management. (Highly Desirable)
- At least of 10 years of supply chain leadership experience in
fulfillment center, eCommerce or a similar environment with at
least 100 employees. (MUST)
- Advanced ability to review and drive operations
- Superior communications skills to build relationships and
deliver honest feedback.
- Ability to break down complex strategies into easily understood
- Solid knowledge of analytic tools and use of Excel.
- Previous experience in an automated e-commerce operation using
- Demonstrable experience in developing talent, coaching teams,
and leading operations innovation
- You are comfortable with being an active and visible leader who
spends time on the warehouse floor, allowing for first-hand
knowledge of how things work.
- You are decisive and can quickly adapt to changes in data to
easily pivot to drive results using that data. We move quickly and
rely on being nimble as our business grows!
- You are organized and have strong attention to detail and have
- You are extremely customer and employee-centric and can manage
ambiguity to balance short-term needs with big picture vision for
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those
being considered will be contacted.