Maintenance Manager - Manufacturing
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 25, 2023
candidate will report to the Director of Maintenance &
and will be fully responsible for providing leadership for the
manufacturing maintenance programs. Specific responsibilities
executing maintenance schedule, overseeing maintenance of
equipment within budget, administering maintenance records,
and overseeing contractor activities, and the training and
of maintenance personnel. RESPONSIBILITIES
management oversight, technical guidance, training, performance
feedback and coaching to Maintenance employees, including
supervisors, and maintenance and I&E technicians.
manage and track the preventive maintenance program of the
Program must be designed to reduce downtime in all aspects of
- Collaborating with plant management to identify, develop and
execute major capital/maintenance projects.
- Analyzing operational problems and developing modifications in
design to improve efficiency.
- Keep current documentation on all equipment and maintain
- Forecast, develop and manage the maintenance budget.
- Work with the Maintenance engineers and Planning supervisor to
maintain and improve reliability procedures.
- Consistently improving housekeeping at the facility.
- Interpreting blueprints, schematics, and technical
- Managing departmental resources to support achievement of plant
- Assisting in the planning and execution of large maintenance
projects and shutdown work.
- Identifying and initiating continuous process improvements to
reduce costs related to equipment downtime.
support to help develop, implement and maintain the site
Integrity program, which includes preventative maintenance efforts
lubrication, in steam turbines, gas turbines, blowers, fans,
compressors, piping, tank inspection and a wide variety of
and actively participating in all safety and production
Ensure compliance with all health, safety and environmental
impacted by Maintenance.
assigning, and directing work, appraising performance and rewarding
disciplining employees; address complaints and resolve
- BS in a Technical Field highly desired; Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years' experience in Chemical, Paper or Refinery Industry
- 5+ years leadership experience required.
- Experience with Turbine Generators, Biofuel Boilers, HVAC, Air
Compressor Systems, DCS, and PLC.
in electrical, PLC, welding, pipefitting, machinery alignment,
millwright, plumbing, rigging, use of hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of OSHA hazardous work procedures.
- Knowledge of various CMMS systems
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools, shop
equipment and machine tools.
to inspect equipment, recognize potential problems and
take appropriate corrective action to prevent component failures
equipment down time.
- Proven leadership, management and supervisory experience is
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal
and influence management skills.
Proficiency in all MS Office Software Applications including MS
MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, as well as CMMS and Engineering software.
PM Module experience preferred.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with proven
time management, organization and prioritization skills.
degree of personal responsibility and initiative is required.
possess a high level of integrity as well as excellent
and analytical skills.
- SMRP desired
Keywords: Job Juncture, Savannah , Maintenance Manager - Manufacturing, Professions , Brunswick, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!