Company: Fairfield Inn Suites Savannah Airport
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Oversees property maintenance of grounds, building facilities
and guest rooms. Responsible for daily cleaning and upkeep,
preventive maintenance, small repair and tasks, special projects,
and communicating larger maintenance needs to the General
1. Ensure the best possible lodging experience for each guest,
within the framework of ESA operating guidelines.
2. Execute and follow the preventative maintenance procedures and
3. Follow proper grooming and appearance guidelines.
4. Wear a provided maintenance uniform and name tag always on
5. Order and install small maintenance items as needed for repair,
under direction of Assistant General Manager.
6. Complete tasks and assignments on the daily Maintenance
7. Complete Maintenance Request Forms within 24 hours.
8. Complete Preventive Maintenance program on a timely basis.
9. Respond to maintenance emergencies timely, on a 24-hour call
10. Assist with carrying dishware items to rooms when
11. Practice safe working conditions under Occupational Safety and
Health Administration guidelines to include Blood-borne
12. Practice safe chemical handling as prescribed in Material
Safety and Data Sheets.
13. Perform other such duties assigned by Property Management to
meet guest or operational needs.
14. Perform all duties not specifically outlines above that are an
inherent part of the position. Perform and execute any requests
made by corporate or supervisor in a cooperative and expeditious
Common Guest Areas and Exterior
1. Clears trash and empties property trash containers daily.
2. Sweeps and cleans sidewalks and stairs as needed (trash and
3. Clears debris from parking lot, landscaping, and dumpster area
4. Ensures exterior building and grounds are clean by use of a
pressure washer and blower.
Common Guest Areas and Interior
1. Paints walls, ceilings, doors and window trim as needed.
2. Provides Preventive Maintenance to 2 rooms each day.
3. Ensures Preventive Maintenance repairs in the following
- Electrical circuits and wiring;
- Guest room walls;
- Doors and locks;
- Carpet (remove stains) and;
- Floor coverings.
4. Ensures Guest Laundry washers, dryers, vending machines and
common areas are cleaned twice daily.
5. Maintains clean, organized maintenance workshop and
1. General knowledge of heating, air conditioning, electric and
2. Knowledge and ability to use basic work tools and equipment.
3. Ability to patch holes, clean carpets, and paint walls.
4. Ability to work well under limited supervision.
5. Ability to work well with others.
6. Strong work ethic.
1. Apartment, building, or lodging maintenance experience.
1. Ability to bend at waist and work on knees.
2. Ability to reach over head.
3. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
4. Ability to walk three flights of stairs.
5. Ability to work outside in hot or cold weather.
6. Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
Keywords: Fairfield Inn Suites Savannah Airport, Savannah , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!