Medical Service Technician
Company: National HME
Posted on: January 27, 2023
National HME is the one of the nation's largest direct service
durable medical equipment providers offering services from more
than 50 full service branch locations and additional network
providers. Do you have a heart for helping people? Are you looking
for a rewarding work opportunity? If so, please consider applying
to join our team at National HME! We are looking for compassionate
individuals who want to make a difference in our patients' lives.
National HME, Inc. is now accepting applications for positions
working at our location in Savannah/Pooler, GA .
We have an immediate need for a full time Medical Service
Technician. We offer a competitive hourly rate, full benefits, 401k
with match, PTO, and training in career path. MST's deliver and
instruct hospice patients or family members on medical equipment
and supplies in their place of residence or assisted care facility
while providing highly responsible patient care services in
addition to the following responsibilities.
- Safely drive and maintain company vehicle (16-foot box truck or
- Receives a daily route and required supply list and prepares
the truck for delivery by pulling stock, loading equipment on the
truck, and securing and staging the vehicle.
- Delivers, unloads, and sets the equipment to full
- Reviews basic equipment operation and instructs patients and/or
caregivers on the proper use and care.
- Follows the daily route to pick up and/or exchange equipment.
Breaks down, loads and returns equipment.
- Effectively communicates with customer service to relay order
changes and issues, route delays, stock availability and delivery
and pick up of equipment.
- Champions our Mission Statement and Family Standard and filter
decisions through them.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Delivery experience preferred
- A current state issued driver's license is required
- Ability to pass a motor vehicle records check (MVR) having it
show no major violations (including DUI) in the past 5 consecutive
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Experience working in healthcare, home health or the medical
- Must demonstrate practical knowledge of cleaning techniques and
processes applicable to the industry.
- Applicant must have a clean state criminal background and
federal sex offender check, clean drug test, valid driver's license
and pass a driving skill test.
- Available for on-call assignments as needed.
- Applicant must demonstrate good organization, time management,
and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate proficient ability to foster professional
working relationships utilizing strong interpersonal and
communication skills organization-wide.
- Requires the ability to safely operate a company
- Requires stamina to maintain attention to detail despite
- Requires strength to lift and carry machinery and/or equipment
weighing up to 100 pounds
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or
paperwork and our electronic tablet
National HME is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, and
training. National HME makes hiring decisions based solely on
qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Every day, our team members make an impact on the lives of others
within their communities. They are compassionate, caring, and
friendly and provide comfort to those in hospice care. You will go
home every day knowing that you made someone's life better. If you
are looking for work with a purpose, come join our growing team and
make a difference!PI201235278
Keywords: National HME, Savannah , Medical Service Technician, Professions , Pooler, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!