Customer Support Distribution & Logistics Specialist I
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
PDS Tech -is seeking a Customer Support Distribution & Logistics
Specialist I for an open position in Savannah, GA.Position
- Develop an understanding of the quality practices required. to
perform the material handling, transport and picking of orders to
support AOG requirements and other needs in markets.
- Under moderate supervision, demonstrate an ability to operate
in a high-paced, productive environment to support all internal
customer requirements in a timely, professional manner.Duties and
- Process pick tickets/ orders by pulling and issuing parts to
support service center, spare parts sales, back shops, ASC and
distribution allocation. Ensure correct regulatory documentation
accompanies parts .
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of inventory management
systems (such as Corridor or SAP) to process all relevant
transactions associated to material handling and distribution.
- Demonstrate brand protection awareness by adhering to Material
- Handle and transport Dangerous Goods in accordance with
- Elevate any discrepancies to appropriate party as needed with
clear communication on steps taken and needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment and assist in
facility management and general housekeeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid Driver's License required.Unique Skills:
- Prior experience driving and operating a forkliftOther
- Ability to obtain certification to operate forklift and other
material handling equipment.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license. Ability to
pass DOT medical exam.
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to
include experience in material services, inventory control or
- Experience of computerized inventory management system.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal
computer, telephone, fax & copier.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends. Shifts are
subject to change at short notice.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Savannah , Customer Support Distribution & Logistics Specialist I, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...