Regional owner-operator Port Drayage truck driver
Location: Richmond Hill
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Average revenue range: $225,000-$280,000Experience: 6 months or
greater CDL experienceLease ID: 231205Overview
- Mileage-based revenue lease program: Choose from a variety of
loads and lane options, often from dedicated port customers, that
offer consistent revenue.
- Current annual revenue potential in Savannah:
- Top owner-operators are generating $305,000.
- Top 25% of owner-operators are averaging
- Owner-operators are averaging $225,000-$280,000.
- Haul containers that are drop-and-hook at no charge while
operating under Schneider's authority. Qualifications
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License.
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by
start of lease.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 or newer, with
engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT
- Live within 30 miles of Savannah, GA.
- Additional qualifications apply. Additional advantages
- Compensation for time spent in lease-on orientation.
- Discounts on fuel, tires, maintenance and more through
Schneider's Purchase Power Program.
- Tools to help you succeed: Doing business with Schneider means
being provided a Samsung tablet you can use inside and outside your
cab and having free trailer usage.
- Access to company facilities: Take full advantage of
Schneider's facilities, which provide free parking, free laundry,
meal options, exercise equipment and more.
- Truck financing options: Still need a truck or looking to
upgrade? Schneider can help you get connected with the option that
works best for you - whether that's leasing or purchasing. Lease-on
incentive is not available to Schneider company drivers
transferring to owner-operator requisitions.Job
Owner-OperatorSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI217394295
Keywords: Schneider, Savannah , Regional owner-operator Port Drayage truck driver, Professions , Richmond Hill, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...