CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DSS Waycross GA
Posted on: September 11, 2018
We're growing again and looking for drivers to join this NEW position! Spots are filling up fast, come be a part of this new business growth!
Averitt has opportunities for professional dedicated drivers to help serve our bedding customer in Waycross, Georgia!
Drivers must live within a 100 mile radius of this location.This full-time position entails:
- Start pay of .41 cpm; top pay of .42 cpm reached within 1 year.
- Average 2,600-2,700 miles per week
- Average up to $60k+ per year
- Stop pay= $17.50/ stop; average 15-20 stops per week; each stop averaging 45 minutes
- Average 4+ loads per week
- Home multiple times during the week and each weekend!
- Leave out on Sunday or Monday with 1st delivery.
- Coverage area to include: Georgia, Florida (only as far south as Orlando), Alabama & South Carolina.
- Local runs (100+ miles) may be available to supplement income.
- Assigned Volvo & Freightliner tractors.
- Pickup preloaded trailers of mattresses, frames and box springs from customer's distribution center.
- No loading, driver assist with unloading.
- Deliver to warehouses.
- Delivery times are typically scheduled between 9:00am and 4:00pm.
- Possible backhauls of returning product when empty & returning to Waycross.Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for single coverageWith the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driver needed, company driving team, company over the road, company truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, regional driver route, tanker truck driving
Keywords: Averitt, Savannah , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DSS Waycross GA, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!