Data Analyst Supporting the US Attorneys Office with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
FSA, a rapidly growing professional services company delivering
highly qualified personnel in support of the government's mission,
has an immediate vacancy for a Data Analyst. In this position the
Data Analyst willprovide a wide range of legal services to include
direct legal support services to one or more AUSAs involved in FLU
cases. A Data Analyst performs, but is not limited to the following
* Establish/maintain physical files.
* Prepare declarations.
* Gather information and organize investigative packages, case
files, or presentations.
* Record and service incoming calls from defense counsel, victims,
* Conduct and reconcile inventories (e.g., financial data and
* Review weekly payment reports. Correct failed payments
immediately and reconcile inconsistencies.
* Distribute and receive daily mail and documents.
* Maintain the Special Assessment Only and Low Dollar Debt
* Create and update mandatory word-processing forms.
* Assist FLU AUSAs and Paralegal Specialists in
obtaining/collecting all documents/information to complete fi
* Create, maintain, and update Defendant information in FLU and
criminal defendant-oriented databases.
* Provide administrative information and assistance concerning
cases or files to other inter/intra agencies and organizations.
* Perform data entry. Requirements A Data Analyst must meet the
* High School diploma, bachelor's Degree preferred
* Ability to review and analyze data and information from multiple
* Ability to establish case/project files
* Ability to enter and retrieve data from data bases
* Ability to prepare and format management reports
* Ability to manipulate, transfer, and compute and print
* Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets
* Ability to prepare and correct reports and correspondence using
word processing software
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Security AccessThis
position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum
background investigation. EEO Statement Forfeiture Support
Associates (FSA) LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal
Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and
promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age,
ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical
condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and
identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected
group status as defined by applicable law.
Keywords: FSA, Savannah , Data Analyst Supporting the US Attorneys Office with Security Clearance, Professions , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!