Customer Service Representative
Company: Strictly E-Cig
Posted on: January 25, 2023
As one of the largest vape distributors on the east coast, we
not only maintain the top juices and hardware on the market, but we
also continually strive for top notch Customer Service. Formed in
2013 and based in Savannah, GA, we pride ourselves on being a
small, tight-knit company with room to add more. Our company is
looking for a Customer Service Representative in order to
accelerate our growth in the industry. Knowledge of the Vape,
Delta-8, and CBD industry, excellent interpersonal skills, and a
keen command of negotiation strategies are important qualifications
for this position. The ideal candidate for this position is
personable, detail-oriented and is committed to providing excellent
support for business owners. - Responsibilities:
- Selling our customers products that fit their business needs
and assist them in picking up products that will do well for their
- Coming to mutually beneficial price agreements for our business
- Corresponding with customers through both phone calls and
emails in a quick, professional, and efficient manner to handle any
questions or issues they send our way.
- Ability to problem solve an issue with a customer in a timely
manner if via phone call.
- Staying educated on products and brands we carry and being a
quick learner who is willing to research and familiarize themselves
with new products we bring in.
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge on industry changes and
- Generating leads for prospective customers to earn their
confidence and their business.
- Checking in with current customers to maintain their confidence
and their business and informing them of opportunities for products
that will fit their business.
- Other Extra duties as needed for the sales and customer service
departments. - Skills:
- Keeping patient and kind
- Ability to get along with many kinds of people.
- Knowing how to learn and quickly familiarize yourself with new
products and being able to represent their selling points.
- Critical thinking to overcome obstacles to customer
satisfaction and find solutions to customers issues related to past
- Attention to detail in your work to ensure minimal errors when
placing orders or documenting notes related to a customers'
- Spelling and Grammar skills,
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Time management and multi-tasking capabilities.
- SAP and Magento experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to two years of related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience. - - - Job Type:
Full Time Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: -This is a
full-time position. - Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6 PM for Customer
Service.We Offer: -
- Starting pay $15 an hour (negotiable if experience exceeds
- Advancement and growth potential
- Health Benefits: Medical, life, dental and vision
- Accrual PTO (Paid time off)
- Employee Discount
Keywords: Strictly E-Cig, Savannah , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!