Outside Sales Representative
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Average Target Compensation of $105,000 + Uncapped
Connect people and communities by offering best-in-class
telecommunication services through door-to-door solicitation of new
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Tenacious and driven, you excel in environments where your
reward is based on your effort - uncapped potential
- Acquires new residential customers through door-to-door contact
from assigned leads.
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new
- Develops and presents sales presentations/proposals on products
and services that meet customers' needs.
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork to support sales
activities in a manner consistent with quality control guidelines,
including but not limited to the following: dispositioning,
entering sales orders, and reporting on sales.
- Supports team and team goals by actively participating in all
sales meetings and training programs as assigned.
- Achieves monthly sales quotas in high-speed data, mobile,
landline phone, and video sales.
- Completes all administrative tasks related to products sold in
accordance with department practice, policies, and procedures.
- Well-informed about our competitors' activities in assigned
territory; informs manager of any changing competitive pricing
programs, marketing directives, or door-to-door sales tactics.
- Attends and successfully completes training programs.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor. REQUIRED
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Engaging interpersonal skills.
- Ability to listen, formulate needs-based sales strategies, and
articulate pitches to sell products and services.
- A passion to succeed and a strong personal drive to sell to
- Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and
from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable
- Familiarity with computer operating systems and software
applications as well as consumer and commercial communication
devices (e.g., PDAs, smartphones, routers, modems, set-top
converters, and wireless devices).
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as business needs
dictate to maximize prospective customer contact.
- A valid driver's license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving
record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Success in a previous sales position, prospecting, or cold
calling; direct sales experience is preferred but not
- Knowledge of cable or telecommunications services, with an
emphasis on data networking fundamentals and the ability to educate
consumers on related products and services as needed. Preferred
Related Work Experience and Number of Years
2+ years sales or relevant work experience
- Spends approximately 90% of the time in an outside environment
for extended periods in any season, with potential exposure to
- Minimal time in an office environment.
- Exposure to moderate noise levels. SDTBR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Savannah , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Bluffton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!