Division Sales Manager
Company: ITG Brands, LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
If working for a company that values its people and recognizes
the importance of work/life balance is appealing to you, look no
further than ITG Brands!WHO WE ARE
ITG Brands is the U.S. division of Imperial Brands. We are the
nation's third-largest tobacco company with offerings of some of
the most well-known cigarette, cigar and vaping products. ITG
Brands carries at its core, the mindset that, in order to succeed,
a company must treat its people well and give them the tools they
need to win. ITG Brands provides a company vehicle and gas card for
this opportunity. We are currently searching for a Division Sales
Manager, located in Savannah, GA.Job DescriptionJob
Summary:Responsible for managing and executing the Company's sales
growth strategies for assigned division and supervising field sales
representatives within their division. The position will develop
short and long-range plans and programs including actively pursuing
partnerships with well-aligned customers, deepening relationships
with current customers, and maximizing our retail partnerships.
Opportunity to direct the planning, organization, and direction and
coordination of activities for the sales function to effectively
execute sales strategies that will maximize sales volume, drive
targeted profitable growth and professionally develop sales
staff.WHAT YOU WILL DODuties and Responsibilities:(This list is not
exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the Company)
- Talent Development and Supervisory Responsibilities
- Evaluate and consistently develop individual team members to
improve their skills, capabilities, and overall performance.
- Collaborate with team members to create a positive, energetic
environment in the Division, while directing the work of the Sales
- Act as a coach and motivate team to deliver executional
- Role model persuasive selling skills and optimal coverage
designs that enables success for Sales Representatives.
- Make personnel decisions and recommendations, with input from
human resources partners, for Sales Representatives.
- Retail Partnership
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with retail customers
across the Division.
- Identify opportunities within the Division and provide input to
Region on potential areas for improved results.
- Model ability to influence retailer to support the Company's
key strategies and initiatives.
- Penetrate consumer and retailer insights to drive alignment
between the Company and the consumer.
- Retail Execution & Selling
- Coach and develop team to improve selling skills and maintain
strong retail partnerships across assignments.
- Lead team in development of selling plans that resonate with
retailers and encompass conceptual selling themes across all
Company product categories.
- Demonstrate product and industry knowledge to effectively
support and guide your team and Division.
- Collaborate with Region resources to identify sales
opportunities that can be acted upon to drive sales
- Direct the tactical quarterly and monthly cycles of key sales
initiative deployment for your team and Division.
- Account for delivering all assigned retail execution objectives
and key company priorities within the respective Division.
- Analyze Division for opportunities of insights, suggestions,
ideas, and solutions that are shareable to maximize selling and
- Strategically analyze Division landscape, customers, and
develop win-win solutions for the Company and customers.
- Retail Coverage
- Measure and direct team resources to maximize time allocation
on a store by store basis in order to meet productivity
- Ensure alignment to retail cycle plan coverage objectives and
overall coverage model parameters.
- Work with Sales Representatives to optimize assignment coverage
designs to maximize retail activity time in achieving strategic
- Retail Store Development
- Ensure placement and services of all merchandising
fixtures/displays to present a competitive merchandising advantage
across all Company product categories.
- Ensure all requirements of our retail partnership agreements
are being maintained by retail stores.
- Ensure and maintain all promotional programs and competitive
- Retail Communication & Insights
- Help team gain and maintain acceptance by retail store
management to use the "ITG Portal" as the primary method for
reimbursement and tracking.
- Facilitate sharing of best practice approaches across Area,
Region, and Division as well as internally to improve business
- Solicit and report customer and competitor insights to identify
critical sales opportunities and provide solutions to Regional
Sales Manager, Area Vice President, and HQ.
- Collaborate with Area, Region, and Division resources to
develop best practice approaches to business opportunities. Seek
out support to improve optimum performance of Division.
- Accept responsibility for Division results across all
deliverables: coverage, merchandising, distribution, promotional
programs, volume objectives and talent management.
- Performs other job-related duties as
assigned.QualificationsRequired Minimum Qualifications:Education
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years related sales experience
- Experience with driving sales performance in a team
- Experience in business-to-business account selling
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid driver's license issued from state of
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word,
Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft TeamsSkilled in:
- Verbal and written communication
- Problem/situation analysis
- Effective time and task management
- Multitasking capabilities
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Delivering on Division's Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
while driving best practices across sales plans, optimal coverage,
and quarterly and monthly measurements and reporting
- Building strong business relationships with customersAbility
- Communicate to a broad and diverse audience
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Demonstrate critical thinking
- Work with diverse populations and varying education levels
- Receive and communicate information orally and in writing
- Prioritize assignments, workload, and manage time
- Ability to effectively monitor category performance with
planning and communicationPreferred Qualifications:Education and
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 1+ years direct supervision/managerial experienceAdditional
InformationWork Environment and Physical Demand:
- Min. 50% travel required to meet the needs of the Division
- Employee must live within the boundary of the assignment or be
willing to relocate
- Requires moderate physical effort. Occasionally lifts or moves
light objects (10-50 lbs.)
- Able to bend, crouch, stretch, climb, or reach in retail
- Walks, sits, or stands for extended periods
- Travel required based on assignment needs
- Occasional exposure to noise, dust, or weather
- Operates in a retail and wholesale environment
- Requires prolonged machine operation including vehicle,
computer, and keyboard equipmentPERKS OF WORKING AT ITG BRANDS
- Competitive benefits package that includes
medical/dental/vision/life insurance/disability plans
- Dollar for dollar 401k match up to 6% and 5% annual company
- 15 Company-paid holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Casual dress policy Monday through Friday
- Education assistance
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus program
- Summer hoursThis job description is intended to be generic in
nature and describe the essential functions of the job. It is not
necessarilyan exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
The essential duties, functions and responsibilities, and overtime
eligibility may vary based on the specific tasks assigned to the
position.ITG Brands will follow applicable federal and state rules
relating to COVID-19 vaccinations. Accordingly, applicants who
receive conditional job offers should be prepared to provide
information and documentation regarding vaccination status upon
request by ITG Brands.ITG Brands provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, color religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other
Keywords: ITG Brands, LLC, Savannah , Division Sales Manager, Sales , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...