Airworthiness Inspector Sr.
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
PDS is seeking an Airworthiness Inspector Sr----for an open
position in Savannah, GA.Position Purpose:
- The Senior Airworthiness Inspector physically inspects
aircraft, aircraft components, and reviews related paperwork to
ensure that workmanship meets acceptable standards of quality, and
that customer aircraft are returned to service in an airworthy
condition with all required. documentation properly completed and
- --Responsible for all quality control inspections on
aircraft/components in the Repair Station.
- --Completes inspections of aircraft, engine, and component
repairs and alterations to ensure conformity to FAA
- Coordinates mechanical, electrical and inspection requirements
on the aircraft during maintenance or outfitting.
- --Keeps accurate, neat and legible records of the work
performed on aircraft/components.
- Coordinates throughout assigned jobs with RTS to ensure
accurate aircraft records are produced in a timely manner.
- Conducts audits of maintenance documentation for accuracy and
completion on all aircraft prior to approval for return to
- --Ensures aircraft/components are airworthy prior to any flight
- --Mentors technicians on effective documentation.--Additional
- Accomplishes research of Aircraft Log Books and or computer
maintenance programs to identify ongoing inspection programs,
status of aircraft within those programs, Airworthiness Directive
status, and Service Bulletin status. .
- Continually monitors repair station compliance with FAR Part
145 and the FAA accepted site Repair Station and Quality Control
- Assists leads and supervisors in training of Airworthiness
Inspectors. Promote high standards of quality through instruction
and by setting the example. .
- Works with and instructs subordinate mechanics/technicians in
troubleshooting and operational/functional procedures. .
- Signs FAA 8130-9 Statement of conformity on projects completed
on his/her aircraft. .
- May perform ODA functions as assigned. .
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing,
may include flight tests on aircraft as required. .
- Perform other duties as assigned.Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Six (6) years aircraft/component inspection experience to
include (3) years experience on large or mid-size aircraft.--
- A&P (FAA Airframe and Powerplant) license required.Other
- Proficient in the utilization of Federal Aviation Regulations,
FAA forms and documents.
- Proficient in blueprint reading, use/interpretation of
Maintenance Manuals, test specifications and other inspection
related documentation as required.
- Familiar with FAA certification approval processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to
effectively prioritize tasks.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Word. Minimum
20 WPM typing speed.Unique Skills:
- 1 to 3 years inspection and A&PPDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Savannah , Airworthiness Inspector Sr., Other , Savannah, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...